Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family

Apologies for taking so long to get these pictures up. It has been a crazy week here. Otto is getting two molars at once and the poor kid is not taking it well. Yesterday both of his gums were bleeding. His naps have been quite short and by the time he goes to bed at night I am exhausted. Right now I really should be cleaning but I am posting instead. It will still be dirty later. Anyway, not last weekend, but the weekend before, eric's dad, stepmother and both brothers came for the weekend. It was a blast. Everyone got here on Saturday and we had a big cookout. The weather was wonderful which makes everything better. We did a lot of walking around town looking at all the beautiful plants that are blooming and going to the park with the dude. Sunday we had a surprise tenure party for eric. Here are some pictures from the weekend in no particular order. First is the only photo of Ben I have on the computer. I have to get the rest off the camera, but that involves finding it. Something I am not sure I have time to do before the dude wakes up.


On one trip home from the park we ran into 6 wk. old puppies. Otto was in heaven and loved petting them!

Matt taught Otto how to make engine noises, complete with shifting sounds, he now does it every time he is on the motorcycle.


Mars Mission



No comments: