Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fun in the Sand

I have been wanting to get Otto a sandbox for a while. I looked at our downtown hardware store last week but they didn't have any. I was searching on the internet and found one I liked. It was plastic which I wasn't crazy about, but the color was more neutral and it looked big enough that a friend could join him and there would be enough room for two of them. Today when running errands I went to the hardware store again. Leaning up against a post out front was exactly the sandbox I was looking at online with a sold sign on it. I inquired about it inside to see if they could order me one like that. Turns out it was just returned that morning and I could have that very one if I wanted. So I paid for it and a few bags of sand and said I would return later with the car (I was there on foot with Otto in the stroller). During naptime when I had help over to be there if Otto woke up I went and picked up the sandbox. The weather was beautiful today which made it perfect for Otto's first sandbox experience.



No comments: