Wednesday, April 9, 2008

look ma, no clothes!

a certain someone, and I am not naming names, thought it would be fun to poop up to their shoulder blades this morning. I was not aware of the extent of the mess when I thought it would be easier to change him downstairs. I ended up having to strip him down and go upstairs to get new clothes. Otto was having so much fun being naked it took me a while to catch him to get him dressed again. He stayed a good 5 feet away from me laughing the whole time. Amazingly he managed not to pee on anything, not that I have found yet. These are the only PG-13 photos I could post without eric thinking I am crazy. Let's just say this was one of Otto's favorite mornings to date. Once it gets warm enough for him to be naked more he is going to be in heaven!


No comments: