Sunday, January 17, 2010

My boys


For the first time since Otto was born, with the exception of when I was in the hospital giving birth to Mette, I was away from Otto and Eric for more than a few hours. In fact, Mette and I were gone for five days including travel days!! While we were off jet setting, Eric and Otto headed to Hoboken to visit Ben and Shannon, the newly engaged!! While there they went to the museum of Natural History, ate sushi, rode a ferris wheel in Toys R Us in Times Square, you know, bummed around.





Congrats you guys!! We are so happy for you!

note, this is eric with Shannon. While eric and Ben do look a lot alike, this is eric :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

You better watch out Phoebe. I mean you are going to be 30 kind of soon...sort of. Time for Eric to widen the age gap!