Friday, May 25, 2007

doctor appointment

Yesterday was not one of my favorite days. It started off well, but it took a turn for the worse in the afternoon. I had to go to the doctor for shots. First they weighed and measured me. I weigh 13 lbs, 10 0z. and I am just shy of 25 inches long. The doctor said I look "perfect" and that I am doing really well. They were really impressed with how well I can control my head and that I can stand with only a little support. Then came the shots. Mom was so scared she couldn't watch, she had to look the other way. I screamed so much it was amazing, wouldn't you if they stuck you with needles!! As soon as they were done mom cuddled me and that was better, but it took a bit to calm down. Then I had a snack and took a long nap. I was a bit out of sorts in the evening, but not too bad. I had a fever in the night which Tylenol helped. I love the cherry Tylenol. It tastes so good I slurp it down. Everyone thought I was going to not sleep at all last night but I showed them by sleeping two back to back four hours stretches!! Funny how mommy looks so bright eyed now!

No comments: