Wednesday, August 15, 2007

cart break through

So today we reached a major milestone. Otto can now sit in the cart all by himself at the grocery store! And, he loves it. Yesterday I tried it at the fabric store since they have those little carts I thought it might work. It was a success so I tried it in the big cart today. If I had the camera along I totally would have taken a picture like the crazy first mom I am. Let me just say it is adorable, as you can well imagine.
I should say that the little adorable one really gave me a run for my money yesterday by refusing to sleep and crying from extreme exhaustion instead. I would just like to send out a big "I am sorry" to my parents for my lack of sleep as a child. Maybe Otto will have a child that does not sleep. And if he gets a sleeper I will have to resist the urge to poke the baby!
-mom

No comments: