Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello and greetings from the Dude. Things are going well here. I have been having a wonderful time trying out new things everyday. Sometimes mom gives me this "sippy cup" thing to play with. I understand the concept of it, sort of, but I am not totally sold on the water she puts inside it. I have also really been enjoying playing in my exersaucer. Dad calls it the exorcist but no matter the name I love it. I am really getting good at throwing my toys from the higher vantage point. Now I know that when I throw them they aren't really gone, I just have to wait for mom to pick them up. I have also mastered sitting up on my own. The best part about sitting is it is a much better angle to play with your toys and to grab the cat. I have really been having a lot of fun lately. Everything is so interesting!



No comments: