Thursday, August 9, 2007

the wedding day

The wedding day was so much fun! The first picture here is the happy couple enjoying the first dance. Then you can see me cutting the rug with mom and Grandmom. No surprise John and Ginny had a wonderful band and everyone was having a blast dancing. I had a bit too much and had to take a nap at one point. The ceremony was so sweet. I woke up from a cat nap just as it started so mom held me and I had a great view out the window which kept me quite entertained. It was wonderful to meet all of Grandmom's siblings, many who I had never seen before. I also met all of my mom's cousins. They all seemed to really think I was fun. Of course it helps being the only baby at a big family get together. That way you don't have to share any of the spotlight!




No comments: