Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Here I am at the cabin with my first teething biscuit. I loved it. It made a glorious mess all over me, the highchair and anything that came in contact with either of the above. I also loved to eat the bib. Since these photos a few days ago I have mastered the art of pulling off my bib. So I won't be bothered with those pesky things anymore. It is back to eating in the buff, my preferred way. More importantly than the bib, or the mess I can make, I got my first tooth!!! It is my lower left front tooth. Mom saw and felt it last night, but today there is no denying it, I have a tooth. If she could take a picture of it, she would. Oh the things I will chomp! Today I also went on an excursion to the State College Target with mom, Jenn, Henry, Megan and Leo. We are quite the crew when we all travel together. I got some way cool duds for the fall and some cool new bath toys. Henry and I rode in the back of his car on the way there and back. It was pretty cool having another kid to look at. While there I also got my first bicycle helmet. It is still a little big, but this means that I can go in the bike trailer with dad! What a cool day!

No comments: