Monday, November 26, 2007

Kitty





Let me just start by saying that I have the two best cats in the world. Schmelig lets me lay on him and pull his fur endlessly. He is always coming up to me and snuggling me despite my beatings and he doesn't care how much I drool on him. Grendel gets close enough for me to "pet" her which really is amazing and loves to play with my toys with me. She also plays the stair game better than anyone. Whenever she sees me climbing the stairs she goes two stairs ahead of me and rolls around on her back to get me to come get her. As I move up the stairs, she does as well. Really I am a lucky kid. Best of all though is the laser pointer. Not only do I belly laugh when they chase it, I am now learning how to get in on the game. It is so much fun!!! Since they are so good to me there really is no excuse for why we made Grendel wear one of my toys as a collar other than the fact that it was really funny to watch her walk around while wearing it.

No comments: