Thursday, November 15, 2007

where does the time go?/

from mom:

So sorry it has been so long since I posted anything. We are moving at warp speed here. Otto is crawling all over everything and it is all I can do to keep up with him. Right now we are having one heck of a teething fest. He has a major runny nose, super drooly and generally fussy. Actually for how bad he must feel his spirits are pretty good. Today I noticed his gums are really swollen where his front teeth hopefully will be. With any luck they will break through any day now and this will all be a distant memory. Needless to say all this has not lead to good nights of sleep so I have taken to napping along with him, which cuts into my blogging time.
Now he is sounds hungry and losing patience with a milk free Dad so I must run, more soon

No comments: