Tuesday, February 12, 2008

He slept the WHOLE night!!

I only have a quick minute before Otto wakes up, but I had to share this exciting bit of news with you. Last night Otto slept through the night for the first time. He went down a little after 7, and woke up at 5:45, Eric went in and gave him a NUK and said it wasn't time to get up yet. He was quiet until 6:17 when he started talking and wanting to get up. It was wonderful. The last few nights he has only been getting up once and he hasn't been nursing so we have been seeming to slowing be getting there, but this was the first time. It only took 11 months!
We went to Leo's birthday party this past weekend which was so much fun. Otto had a blast. I forgot our camera even though I put it right by the door, but Megan is going to give me her pictures. When I get them I will post them right away. Must run, will have more later.
-mom

No comments: