Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Trike

So Otto has finally mastered swinging his leg over the seat of his trike and is working on going forwards, as opposed to backwards his main movement so far. He is also starting to not like having clothes on. This outfit is a happy medium between what he wants, naked, and what I want, clothes, shoes and socks, our house is still cold! He has a longsleeve shirt with a t-shirt over it, he can't seem to get them off. Then he has on BabyLegs with a G-Diaper. The socks and shoes were taken off faster than I could find them to put them on. Silly me, I had him in cotton pants, he took those right off...
Somehow Otto learned that when you see a flash you should smile. I don't know where he got this since we never ask him to smile for pictures. Just in case you were wondering, this is his version of "saying cheese".

No comments: