Monday, June 2, 2008

Pool

Today I took Otto to the pool for the first time this year. While school is still in session it is open for limited hours and is a bit more mellow. I thought it would be a good way to let Otto explore without being run down by bigger kids. It worked out great. He seemed to really enjoy himself. I was surprised and relieved to see that he showed caution and even wanted to hold my hand sometimes!! He spent the first large chunk of time playing with the water that they have squirting up out of the ground by the end of the wading pool. He eventually ventured into belly button deep water on his own, with me close by of course. I would have taken pictures but I think the only way that would have happened would have been if I had had a water proof camera strapped to my eye that took pictures using brain waves. Since I don't have one of those you will have to wait until I go with someone else who can take pictures, or watch Otto, one or the other. Until then, sorry, the pool is a two hand job for sure!
Other than that things are pretty much the same here. Eric was in NYC for the which means I am splurging and getting Chinese food delivered. It just arrived so I am going to head out. -more later...

No comments: