Sunday, August 10, 2008

Flying . . .


Otto here. My dad just checked the rules and, technically speaking, there is NO MINIMUM AGE for learning to fly. There is, however, some stupid rule about having to be able to reach all the controls and seeing out the front window. There's always a catch.

Anyway, here's me enjoying Grandpa Faden's airplane . . .




____________________________________________
In the meantime, I'll just drive my Mini Cooper.



My language continues to expand daily, if not hourly. Among my favorite words right now are "CHASE," "Fast," "Go Go Go" (once is never enough), "Lemonade," "Milkshake," "Beetle" (as in the car), "Bus," "Blankie" (my affectionate term for blanket), "Outside," "Bubbles," and "Bumble Bee," and, if I really, REALLY want something, I'll even throw in a "Please."

No comments: