Monday, September 29, 2008

A Fish Themed Day

Otto here. Per Kristen's request, I'm keepin' the text short and up-ing the photo ratio.

Today, was BIG--I took a train into downtown Chicago and then I got into a taxi that went to the Shedd Aquarium. I was into the fish but more importantly there was a lot of space to RUN.

Here's me torturing a sting ray . . .


That evening, I went to Kamehachi Sushi for . . . you guessed it: fish. I started with the seaweed appetizer which I found to be delicate with a salty aftertaste. Then I went for the edamame which were crunchy with a hint of sweetness. The chopsticks were fun too!




Then, I went for the kids' meal which include some delicious crab that I inhaled.



I had LOTS of adventures this week which I will fill you in on soon . . .

No comments: