Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haircut

So I managed to give Otto his first haircut without having him have a complete meltdown.  He didn't shed a tear.  Thank mostly to the CARS movie and M&M's.  I'll take it though.  It looks quite cute and I would love to show you a picture but I put the camera in a really clever place where Otto wouldn't find it.  Turns out I can't find it either.  I promise to devote tomorrow morning to finding it and taking pictures.  

For now I am going to have a talk with Otto's little sibling on how my gall bladder is not a place for feet and trying to come out my navel is not really at great alternative.  Aaah, the last trimester (yes, I am there already in one week!!!) the joys.  Back to constant bathroom trips, your stomach is too big to make sitting up or rolling over in bed something that seems possible without a winch...  Good times.  Still, it is kind of fun.

No comments: