Friday, May 29, 2009

At last

It took a little over three months but the damage Mette did to me while learning to nurse is finally healed!!! For those who might not know I will spare you the gory details but lets just say there was major soreness and pain on my end that I thought would not heal until she weaned. For a while when she was 4-6 weeks old I actually thought I wasn't going to be able to nurse her it was so bad. But I stuck it out because I am super stubborn and it paid off. The healing process was slow due to being re-injured every two-three hours but it happened. I was hoping to celebrate with a pedicure but I can't get in before we head out of town next week:(. I am having a girl's day out tomorrow with Mette and Rachel though so I can still celebrate.

Perhaps the biggest present, Mette slept until 3 this morning, nursed and then slept until 7:15!!!

1 comment:

JAZ said...

We can get pedicures on LBI!