Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Cabin and More

I am too tired to do much more than post photos but they are some really good ones so I hope this will hold you.

I do have one excellent quote from Otto. A few nights ago I was trying to get him to ask nicely for something that he wanted during dinner. I asked him if he had a nice word for what he wanted. He paused and said "candy, candy is a nice word". What am I supposed to say to that?

So a last weekend eric was in Boston for a conf. The kids and I headed to the mountain to keep grandmom and grandpa on their toes. Otto, Grandpa and I went out to collect pine cones to use in cooking the bratwurst for dinner. It was a great chore for Otto. I have a few more pictures but Blogger is refusing to look at them now so I will post them later.

He really like carrying the bucket.
Otto also had a few excursions in the creek. Mind you, the only thing keeping this water from freezing is the fact that it is moving. You couldn't pay me to get in that creek in April. He didn't even flinch when entering the water.


Mette took a bath in the kitchen sink. She has some quality naked time before that on the kitchen table.

We had some friends over to play outside last week. The bubbles were a big hit.
Can you tell they are related?
Nonna Jen sent some Hello Kitty stuff for Mette, this hat fits Otto perfectly thanks to our kids having tiny heads. It is size 6-9 month. He loves it and wants to wear the "Kitty" hat.

No comments: