Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Things

Just a quick note to share a few awesome facts. Today after returning from quite a romp in the park Otto pooped on the potty. TMI? Too bad, I am going to mention it anyway. He was naked in an attempt to cool off and allow him scratching access to a bug bite. I noticed he needed to go and offered the potty. He took me up on it and SUCCESS! He was also pretty excited and seemed pleased by the transaction. I will not be slowed down by the fact that later he peed in the kitchen. One step at a time.

Then this afternoon Mette clearly was sleepy but having a hard time admitting it to herself. I took her upstairs with the intent of rocking her, offered her the green blankie we stole from my mom's by accident this week and she went to sleep immediately. She literally pulled the blanket up to her face, closed her eyes and went limp. Mom, you are not getting that blanket back, sorry.

Good Day!

No comments: