Monday, November 2, 2009

Love

This has nothing to do with the kids, but I saw this and have to share it.

If I were a free wheeling hip single chick I would live in places that looked like this, and this. I would have fabulous parties that everyone would die to be invited too. I would read long books all the way through. I would make my own clothes from fantastic one off fabric designers. I would wear hats and fantastic scarves. and boots, tall impractical boots.

Not saying I don't love the life I lead, but a girl can always dream.

5 comments:

JAZ said...

You do a rather good job of being a hip mama and accomplish a lot more creative endeavors than most people without little ones!! Quite impressive!

Hope said...

I agree!! And I think the new look of this blog is wonderful!

Megan said...

I third that, and I also love the new blog. Perhaps because the picture reminds me Ireland!

Megan said...

By the way, Yay for NaBloPoMo!

Rachel said...

I fourth it...and third the blog look!