Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Laaazy, I wanna be laaaazy

Quick, name the movie.

I'll give you a bit, few people have memorized as many old show tunes as I have. Probably just as well. I often wonder how much smarter I would be if the majority of my brain capacity was spent storing important facts and not the lyrics to SO many songs, most of them terrible.

I have been trying to lay low and not do too much to allow myself to heal. You know what, it is really boring. I changed the whole layout to this blog and made lots of lists of things I want to do/get done. I am really hoping in a few more days I won't have to be so lazy. It doesn't suit me at all.

Did you guess yet?? Comments should be working now, I'll look for your guesses.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Holiday Inn?

Megan said...

It is definitely Irving Berlin...but what show?

By the way, I can comment again. Yay!

phoebe said...

Holiday Inn it is. I love that movie. Next time eric is away I am going to watch it. He is not a big musical fan, figures.

Yay for commenting!!!