Friday, July 16, 2010

Sling Baby

One of Otto's friends, we will call her "F" turned three this week. In addition to having a birthday she is also going to be a big sister any day now, though if this baby follows in the footsteps of her big brother and sister it could be a while before we get to meet her. F loves to play with baby dolls. Rarely is she ever seen without one. Knowing that her mom is a baby wearing, sling toting kind of girl I thought a good birthday present would be a sling F could have to carry her baby dolls in. Luckily I happened to have my own F sized person here in the house to help make sure it was the right size.





Otto actually really liked having the baby in the sling and happily sat on the couch and watched a whole Word World with the baby in the sling, making sure to support her head. It was a bit cuter than I could handle.

There are more tales to share but I have to get back to cleaning because I am hosting the "baby is almost here" mom's brunch tomorrow and I have miles to go before I am ready for it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: