Friday, August 6, 2010

FrankenMette

To be entirely honest, Mette doesn't look anything like I thought she would. The surgeon told us there could be a lot of bruising, her eye could swell shut. This is all she has....


Five clean little stitches. No bruise and no swelling. Don't take it the wrong way, I am very happy about this. But I can't help thinking a bit more drama would have made for a better photo shoot.


The stitches look like they are doing well. She doesn't seem to be bothered by them which is great. We go to have them taken out on Monday. Eric is in an all day conference that day, lucky him. I think I will find someone to watch Otto so he doesn't see his sister totally freak out which is what I think is going to happen. I don't remember much from pre-second grade, but I remember having 7 stitches removed from my head when I was not too much older than Mette.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Market St,Lewisburg,United States

No comments: