Friday, August 13, 2010

So there

That settles it, I am going to make a sh$t load of jam this season and we (and by that I mean I) are going to start making our own yogurt. Rachel, I know you are in, anyone else? Be you near or far, let's do it together. That being said, I have never made yogurt before, how hard can it be? I am taking on all kinds of new culinary treats this year. Pickles, jelly, canned beets, next up yogurt and I am sure cheese will follow. I will start with pasteurized, but you know raw will follow.

Come on, join me. We can swap stories.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

JAZ said...

I would love to join in! Wish I was closer, but motivation from afar will work too I think. : )

phoebe said...

I am thinking about getting this.

http://www.amazon.com/Euro-Cuisine-Yogurt-Maker-YM80/dp/B000EX16RY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1281966061&sr=8-4

The reviews are good, it is cheap and it has glass bottles. Plus, you can buy more bottles which seems like a good thing.