Thursday, September 30, 2010

Eric, skip this post

My dear sweet repressed husband will be horrified I not only allow this kind of behavior, but also am going to share it with you. Sorry honey, you knew what you were getting into when you married me :)

On to the good stuff. Now that Otto is in school every Tuesday and Thursday morning it has become girl time for mette and I. We hang out with friends, go the the grocery store, the coffee shop, the bookstore, whatever we feel like. Today I was hoping to clean their room and get some more primer on their walls. To keep mette occupied while I was painting I gave mette a brush just like mine and a basin of water to paint with. After painting three strokes she started taking off her shirt, "help me mama!!!". Once her shirt was off she made short work of her pants and undies. "Naked painting" she proudly declared. Somehow on Tuesday she also managed to spend most of the morning naked as well. It is clearly her idea of how to spend a good morning. After painting with me for a while she wanted to take her brush and water to the third floor. Seemed like a fine idea to me so I carried them upstairs for her and that is when I took these:




The master creating





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Hope said...

these genes don't travel too far. When I was Mette's age, I unzipped my playsuit, painted my stomach with green stain (my Dad was painting the house)and then zipped it up again. Scared the crap out of my Mom at bathtime! Watch out Phoebe!