Friday, October 22, 2010

Filing

As I mentioned before, I have been moving things around a lot here. My favorite is this old letter file that I moved piece by piece while the family slept from the third floor down to the first floor. It's like it was made to be in our living room. Once I measured it I knew it belonged on this wall. On top is a great display of some old 16mm projectors of Eric's along with the poster from the Library of Congress tour he hosted at the Campus Theatre when he owned it. It is signed by Janet Leigh. Too cool for school my boy is!


It took five days, but Mette figured out the the drawers open. I am working on organizing all of the drawers. Once I know what each one will hold I will print out labels for all of them. With period correct fonts of course!


Crayons, paper, all the bottom drawers are for her and Otto.


This new corner has become a favorite play place. I put an old phone on the table and they both love to sit their and make calls. Mette likes to call Argentina, good thing we aren't paying for that!


The curtain fabric is a trial but I think I need to go get more and turn it into curtains. It has movie tickets, how could I pass it up?


The kids got little pumpkins at market today and drew faces on them when we got home.


Mette saw the flash and came running. "I say CHEESE!!!"


George has been getting a lot of lovin' lately.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: