Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Word on the Street

The word on the street is that any day now (though not this week according to the weather forecast) it will start acting like spring outside. As I type this it is 34 outside and going below freezing tonight. Tomorrow will be a balmy 50-something and rainy.

I keep reminding myself of that one gorgeous day we had a few weeks ago where the sun was shining, the kids were playing in the yard and the doors were open. I even treated the kids with popsicles which they insisted on eating while sitting together on the steps. Apparently that is the only place to eat them.

Of course, since Otto took off his shirt, Mette had to as well.

I promise, I don't dress them the same on purpose. Maybe now that Otto is helping pick out his clothes more they won't match as much.

Warmer Times