Wednesday, August 29, 2007

News from Mom






Ok, see what you have done to me with the whole Bloggin' experience. I have fifteen minutes before I have to leave for Belly Dancing class (more on that later) and all I can do is show you these adorable shots of Otto in the tub. I ordered him bath toys from Target along with some sleep sacks. My order qualified for free shipping which really meant snail mail. Needless to say I was really excited when they finally arrived. I am hoping the sleep sacks will be here soon. Luckily Otto loves the toys as much as he loves his bath, which is to say TONS! They are particularly tasty. Oh yeah, you can also check out my adorable new do. At least I think it is adorable. More later, must go shake my booty.

Seriously Otto is the cutest kid ever.

No comments: