Wednesday, September 5, 2007

more from mom

So as you can see Otto can taken to sleeping on his stomach now that he can roll over. I don't mind that, it is the face planted firmly in the bed that scares me to death. He does turn his head after a while, but he insists on falling asleep like that. After much time listening to hear if he is breathing I can assure you he CAN breathe like that. He also likes to have his butt in the air which Eric says was his favorite position back in the day. There is a little part of me that thinks it would be cute if he still did that sometimes. HE HE. Just for the record I read that 6 months after you have a baby that you have more connections in you brain which = smarter. Well I just proved that theory wrong, I spent a good 5 minutes with the camera plugged into the phone charger wondering why I couldn't download any photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping with his tuckus in the air is the cutest thing ever.