Tuesday, October 30, 2007

more visitors









So after uncle Ben was here my Grandpa Rogers came to visit. He flew into Selinsgrove on Saturday afternoon and we went down to pick him up. We had a fabulous visit. I was just mastering going from the downward dog position to being on all fours. *Note: I have since made major progress on that since then, more on that later.* The weather was really nice while he was here so we took lots of walks and went to the park. Granpa Rogers has a wonderful beard which I really like to hold on to. I am not sure how much he likes it, but he is nice enough to let me do it anyway. He is also really good at blowing raspberries on my tummy which really makes me laugh. While he was here he took some pictures of Mom, Dad and I. These are some of our only family shots, eat 'em up. You will also see that while watching Sesame Street I got a little sleepy and fell asleep in Grandpa's lap. That is a rare honor, I don't fall asleep for just anyone!

No comments: