Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pumpkin Carving




































Due to the high frequency of mom's friends birthdays around Halloween, we went to a pumpkin carving birthday party. Here are some great shots from the evening. Leo and I got to play with all of Henry's AWESOME toys while he was napping. Bonus. Then we all had dinner together and Dave made hilarious noises that made me belly laugh. All in all it was a great night. Oh yeah, mom's pumpkin was the one with the cat.
From Mom, I should also mention that Jen made some of the best chili I have ever had. Eric had to leave early to go play soccer so I brought some home for him. He was dancing around the kitchen saying how it was JUST LIKE Skyline chili. This stuff from Ohio I have heard him talk about since we first met. Jen was good enough to give me the recipe so now I can make it sometime, but only if Eric promises to dance around the kitchen again. That was pure entertainment!

No comments: