Tuesday, October 9, 2007

This weekend my uncle Ben came to visit. We had a blast. We had pancakes together. His were a bit bigger than mine, but that's ok. We went to the park where I showed him all the cool things to do. We went on the swings and then I wowed him with my amazing ability to spin the spinny things. I tried hard not to eat them all the time. Then we met daddy for lunch at Cherry Alley. When lunch was over I showed him all of my cool blocks and how I knock over anything you build for me. I think my favorite part of his visit though was when we went in the Lotus. I outgrew my old car seat which meant I had to get a new one. My new one is SO COOL! It is made by Recaro, the racing seat company. I feel like a real driver in my new seat. Since I am so special uncle Ben thought I needed to really test out the limits of the new seat. Here we are ready for action!


No comments: