Friday, December 7, 2007

My first bubble bath







so mom and dad are always trying to keep me on my toes. Every night I get a bath and every night it is totally awesome with lots of splashing and me trying to walk around the tub. They keep trying to get toys that will hold my interest and keep me sitting down, but have you seen the amazing faucets on the wall, or the view from over the side of the tub? How could anything be as exciting as that. Two nights ago mom had a new idea, bubbles. No one told me about this ahead of time and let me tell you it was quite a shock to get into my normal tub only to discover that it had been taken over by white fluffy stuff. Both mom and dad seemed not to be worried, but I was still cautious. Then they were picking up the fluffy stuff and blowing it into the air. Once I realized that under it was the same old water I know and love, things were much better. In fact I even stayed on my butt for a while and played with my toys. But that didn't last too long, before long I was up and back to my old tricks. It was however quite the photo opp as you can see.

No comments: