Saturday, January 12, 2008

The cabin

So after New Years we went up to visit Grandma and Grandpa Ken ( I have too many grandpa's they need longer names) and Uncle Racer. We didn't get too many pictures of the trip because right now the cabin is a construction site and lots of fun to play in. I think it is lots of fun, but it makes mom nervous. I don't know what her problem is, loose wires, stairs going up and down with no railings, nails on the ground... the list goes on. I never saw so many things that looked like fun before. There is even a wood stove which no one will let me play with either. Grandma said maybe they will come to our house for the next couple visits, but that takes away all the fun. Still while we were visiting I got to start a band with my uncle Racer. He plays the guitar which I think is the coolest thing ever. I decided that while he played I would play my maracas. I think we really are one to something. I had so much fun, as you can see.


No comments: