Saturday, January 12, 2008

more teeth and words

So, I haven't told you about my latest tooth. It broke through on Thursday, it is the right bottom tooth. Now I will be symmetrical on the bottom, for a moment at least. It came through with not much problem which was nice. It also looks like the top left tooth next to the two front ones will be here soon. I am really starting to have a mouth full. I also have mastered my first word, cracker. I say it more like gra-goo, but I know what it means. If you ask me if I want a cracker I will reply gra-goo, gra-goo, gra-goo, it is best repeated many times in a sing songy way. It also sounds like I am working on a few other words, Kitty and Bath might be next. Stands to reason these would be my first words, I love crackers, kitties and baths! Dad is in florida for a funeral so it has just been mom and I for the past few days, he comes home tomorrow. We have been keeping busy. I think today we might go to the library to get some new books. Maybe before daddy gets home I can master a new word. I have been working on High Fives and those are getting pretty good. With that and clapping, who needs patti-cake?

No comments: