Monday, January 7, 2008

clapping

Today I made mom bust up laughing. Actually I usually manage to do that everyday, I am quite funny, but today it was really a good one. It all starts with my 9 month check-up, things are going well, yes, I am crawling, yes I make all the sounds I should, and some. Then they asked if I can play Patti Cake, whatever that is. Mom has never tried that game, could have something to do with the fact that I can't do it. No big deal, but lots of other kids my age can clap so mom started clapping sometimes with me when we are eating lunch. I was unimpressed with the whole thing until today when I tried it for myself. Have you tried clapping?? It is fabulous. I love it. I like to gear up for it with some windmills with my arms, but when have you ever known me to do something calmly. Today since it is 60F outside we went to the park where I clapped away while swinging. A much loved activity I haven't been able to do in a while so that was a lot of fun. All in all it has been a good day, now I am catching up on my zzzzz's.

No comments: