Sunday, January 6, 2008

Update

So, you will see I finally got some pictures from Christmas up. There will be more when Rogers and I swap pictures, but this is a good start. Pictures are good but how about some updates.

Well, Otto now has two top teeth, making the grand total 5 now. He looks so funny, it has really changed his smile. I say funny in a cute way. He is getting really close to walking on his own for more than a few steps. He will hold one of your fingers and run, but without it he is still a bit uncertain. And even though I know this will curse it, I will say it anyway, he has been sleeping better. Much better. Last night he only nursed once, I just had to convince him that 5 was too early to get up. I tried to tell him that 5:50 was also too early, but he won out with that one at 6:20. Still though it is a long way from where we were just a month ago. He is eating up out of house and home which is fun. He seems to really like food and eats most anything we give him, except carrots. He hates carrots. He can now take things out of a bowl and put them back in. Today for the first time he put one of his rings back on the ring stacking thing. He says cracker, in his own way, but you know what it is as well as mama. I think cat is the next word he is working on.

I must run now so eric can make dinner!! What a treat that will be. Will have more holiday pictures soon.
-mom

No comments: