Sunday, January 27, 2008

new trick

So I have mastered the coolest thing. I can throw things. It is so much fun. For a while I have been quite good at throwing things down from my highchair, now I don't need the height advantage to make things go far. I have these nesting cups that are really good for tossing. As of now I tend to throw most things backwards. I can keep myself entertained for quite some time throwing all the cups, then finding where they land and throwing them some more. It is really cool if I can do two at once. I am also very interested in putting things in other things, balls in bowls etc...
My walking gets better every day. I am getting close to being able to squat down and stand up without having to hold on to things. Right now I can still only get going once I pull up on something, but I am working on finding a way around that.
Dad is home now and has been getting some great shots of me doing all of my cool stunts. Hopefully we will have some footage to post for you to see soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's my bet about Otto's sleeping: He will sleep once both his parents have totally altered their routines and gotten used to it.

As I recall, that's what Phoebe did - not much of a sleeper either in early life.

Maryann