Monday, February 18, 2008

Kitty

One of my greatest joys is my cats. I belly laugh with joy at the mere sight of them. Lately Grendel has been brave enough to let me touch her. She has up until now always managed to keep her distance. Now that she has learned she likes what I have to eat sometimes she is much more interested. I have also learned that is fun to try and feed her...


The other game we really like playing is the give a toy through the crack game. She gets on the basement side of the door, just out of my reach, and I try to give her toys. It keeps us both out of trouble for a while!

oh, and did I mention, I have slept through the night for the most part every night since we got back from Chicago on Friday. Dad is going out of town this week, that is when I will get up at night. Have to keep mom on her toes.

No comments: