Monday, September 8, 2008

Milestones

Hi all

Mom here. I have lots of adorable pictures to post, but I am starving and just have a second to say that we had two huge milestones today. One, Otto got his first HotWheels town thing. He loves it and has been driving his Ferrari, Tesla and Porsche around it all afternoon. And yes, he can correctly identify each of the cars. Two, and my personal favorite, he requested and sat through, twice, Where the Wild Things Are before nap and before bed tonight. It was a big moment. I am just wondering if he can fall enough in love with the book by Halloween that I can make him a Max in a wolf suit to wear....

It's been a big day here. My dreams will only be made sweeter by the fact that someone other than me is coming to clean my house tomorrow. Aaahh.

No comments: