Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tains, Mud, Cars

Greetings from the land of fun! I have been having a blast lately as you will see in the following pictures. A lot of the danger is now gone from Grandmom and Grandpa's Cabin (a lot, not all, I still manage to find the good stuff!) so we have been spending some quality time there. I love playing in the woods. I have found all the paths that lead to mud and dirt pits. I can follow even a small path through ferns that are taller than me without getting lost. Sometimes there are even wild blueberries and blackberries along the way. I can help Grandpa push the sawmill down it's tracks which look like railroad tracks (it isn't on, don't worry!). Grandma also got me an awesome train and car town set which takes center stage in the living room when I visit. Daddy and I have a lot of fun with that. Lately after I have been playing with it for a while we have to call in government agencies to deal with the destruction. It is very political.
I have always known that I loved mud, but last time we were at the cabin while Grandpa was grilling MEAT as I call it for dinner I found the greatest mud puddle ever. I had so much fun, it was quite hard to convince me to come in and wash up for supper. I had to have a bit of an impromptu bath in the kitchen sink which was fun and got to eat dinner half naked, so it worked out just fine for me.
Last weekend we took a day trip to Watkin's Glen for the historic races. It was great. I got to run around in the beautiful weather, see lots of race cars and generally have a blast. I also got a toy Lotus, just like Daddy's. I drove that all over. There was even a pedestrian bridge under the track at one point that looked like a train tunnel. I ran back and forth through that yelling "Choo Choo" for quite some time.
All in all things are going well. I had my first tumbling class today which I will get pictures up from that soon. Also, Dad is working on a great movie of me at the park. Will write more soon, Otto.




One of the beauties from Watkin's Glen


Notice Lotus in hand

No comments: