Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween


Coolest thing ever, one of my friends has an older brother who leant me this fantastic costume.  They now of my deep love for Lightning McQueen and had this from a previous Halloween.  Since they gave it to me I have worn it everyday.  Mom wasn't even sure if she was going to get me a costume this year, but now that I love wearing this, we may even go Trick-Or-Treating to some friends houses.  I have some race car checkered flag jammies that I might wear underneath for a real race car treat.
If you read this post before Halloween please make a comment that you think the creme de la creme would be if Dad wore his drivers suit when we went out trick-or-treating....  Wouldn't that be the coolest!



It is so good I don't take it off to read books with Dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Clearly Eric AND Phoebe should be wearing some race car paraphernalia when out trick or treating with Otto! : )
- Nonna Jen

Anonymous said...

I agree! I vote for Eric in his driver's suit....and LOTS of pictures!