Thursday, March 19, 2009

I know, I know, I know

I have been remiss on posting lately, sorry. It isn't that I haven't been thinking about it, in fact I think of funny things to add all day long, I just haven't had the computer, the camera, the camera to computer cable and time all in the same space together. I am making up for it a bit with a bunch of pictures tonight. Before we get to those a brief recap:
things are going well. Mette is still adorable and we have decided to keep her. This after receiving her birth certificate, ss card and health insurance cards. Her black market value is quite high now. She is quite the little chow hound and is making new necks every day as well as loosing her chin. She also has some adorable thigh rolls now. All of these new developments make for fun places to clean. She has quite the set of lungs on her which she has been working a lot the past 24 hours. While we aren't totally sure, it is looking like no garlic for me again for the next year. She was NOT pleased with what I had for dinner. I am putting myself on a bland diet for the next week and then will go back to adding in fun stuff. Otto hated it when I ate garlic so it wouldn't surprise me if she did as well. Oh well, as my mom always says, this is just a moment in time, true true.
One thing in posting these pictures that I have noticed is that we really need to take more pictures. I vow to start with more of that tomorrow. I had lots of funny stories to share with you, but my brain is not thinking of any so here are some pictures and I will come up with more interesting facts soon!


Eric came into the living room the other day and saw Otto reading AutoWeek, this was not a posed shot!!
My mom and her brilliant idea to paint with water on paper. Otto thought it was great fun that he got to use grandmom's big brush!
Eric pretty much made himself at home in the window seat in the newly finished library at the cabin. Good thing there was room for Otto or no one would have seen him all weekend.
Mette and Eric taken by Otto
Grandpa Chris and Nonna Jen came to visit and gave Otto a great bike for his birthday. Grandpa Chris assembling and testing...
Nonna Jen snuggling with Mette
Classic fencing pose, in ferrari outfit that was eric's!!
My fam.
The next in the line of kids who have worn this outfit
Adorable
Pickle and Otto "washing hands". I took about 20 pictures of them doing this, it was adorable. They are really starting to move into playing with each other and not just parallel play. There is a water table in our summer future!

1 comment:

Megan said...

How much do you think her going rate would actually be on the black market?!