Sunday, April 19, 2009

Couple Questions

1. How many children and soiled outfits to you think it will take eric and I to figure out to buy the next size up of diapers? I mean seriously, we have been through this before!

2. Could Mette really be teething? I would just like to say that if she is I blame eric 100% and I don't care if he reads this, which he probably will. I didn't think babies started teething until around 6 months but in my "what your baby is doing this week" email last week they said that teething could only be two weeks off. They went on to say that some babies are even born with their first tooth poking through! If her constant fist chewing, daddy finger gnawing and my nipple chewing (pacifier and teether of choice) are any indication, she is teething. I think that is a rip off. If it means she gets three sets of teeth like eric did, that is an even bigger rip off. Perhaps I should look into which dental plan we have and if we need to beef up our coverage.

No comments: