Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quotes

Fear not, I will do good by my promise of quotes. Here are some winners from the past week or so.

"we have so many wonderful things in our house."
-mentioned randomly while playing with toys and looking off towards the dining room

"psu truck with mette's diapers"
-he spotted a UPS truck in the Staples parking lot

"mette, what is this car called?"
-we told him he could teach Mette what the names of his cars were. He got started right away by holding a Ferrari at point blank and drilling her with questions.

"Well, let's just go check out the situation in there"
-he wanted a cookie and I was trying to play coy. I was lead to the kitchen to...

"I'm in trouble, I'm in a heap of trouble. You better call the sheriff."
-Smoky and the Bandit to CARS to Otto

"no, no, just travel"
-after running errands with daddy all morning he didn't want to get out of the car

"Kung Pao Chicken"
-I made this for dinner tonight and Otto thought the name was fantastic. While lying in bed after reading stories he leapt up and declared it scaring the bejesus out of eric.

No comments: