Monday, August 31, 2009

Blueberries

This weekend we went to the cabin to visit with my Aunt Linda who was visiting from Idaho and to enjoy the cool mountain air. We had a great time, such a great time in fact that Mette couldn't pull herself away from the company to sleep. We clearly need to go there more often so she starts feeling comfortable enough to sleep there. Oh how we will suffer. While we were there we went out to pick wild blueberries. Otto and I went last year, but this year he had the drill down. He was quite good at finding the ripe ones!!

I didn't even bother giving him a bag, he just eats all of his haull.


Mette was good at kicking the branches and losing her hat.
Shame it's not beautiful.
Mette also spent some quality time with Grandma while I was laying on my back under the sink uninstalling, reinstalling, uninstalling, reinstalling..... the kitchen faucet. Being small has it's benefits, fx, you fit under sinks really well. :)

No comments: