Monday, August 24, 2009

Holy adorable Batman

Before Mette was born I made her this hat. I made one for Otto as well before he was born, but his was blue and black. I knew it wouldn't fit her this past year (despite being a newborn size, our kids have tiny heads). I was digging through yarn today looking for scrap pieces to knit some toys and fun small things for her and found it. It is fantastic! Mette, the ever jolly soul, was quite cheery and fun during our try on the hat and take pictures time. When reviewing the pictures tonight with eric we were commenting how she really looks like both of us. One thing I noticed though is in every picture I take of her lately she is making the same huge grin that is plastered on my face in every one of my baby pictures. Too cute for words, this girl.



1 comment:

JAZ said...

true that. every baby picture i've seen of you bears that smile! post one!