Sunday, November 8, 2009

nothing better

the kids and I are spending the weekend at the cabin with my parents while eric is in L.A.. One of my favorite things about being here is sleeping. Since the kids were born I haven't been able to take full advantage of what we like to call the cabin effect and essentially sleep through the first day spent here. I am happy to say though that Otto is starting to catch on. This morning he slept until almost 8, even with Mette and I walking right by him at 7 to go downstairs. He sleeps in the coolest bunk bed/cave here right outside eric and I's room. I just went to peek in on him and he is totally sacked out. I don't think I have ever seen him so out. He looks so snuggly and comfy I want to climb in bed with him. But as soon as Mette woke up in the next hour or so the fun would be over. There is something so nice about all three of us being tucked into our cozy beds in the woods. The only thing that could make it better would be if eric was here.

No comments: