Tuesday, December 1, 2009

and now...

that I have posted the Halloween pictures, I can post the Thanksgiving pictures. I will be adding more of the food and family but let's start with the goods.

Here is my cousin John who was nothing short of a saint for all of the time he spent keeping Otto entertained. Otto was quite smitten with him from the start. When John was sleeping in the morning Otto once asked, "where is the guy who talks?" We were a little confused and when we asked him who that was he replied with great enthusiasm "COUSIN JOHN!!"

And then there is this bundle of adorableness
When Mette was born she received as a gift from my friend Megan, a beautiful velvet dress. It fit her perfectly for Thanksgiving. Part of the whole new kitchen experience at the cabin is this built in door mat made of handmade tiles. It keeps Mette entertained for longer than you would think a floor could.



1 comment:

Hope said...

I love all these pictures!